Thursday, June 26, 2008

This is Vacation?!?!?!?

So tomorrow Ed and I have a busy day...

We have to drop off our camper and truck in Seattle by 8:00 AM to have them put our new awning on the side.

Then, I have to drop Ed off at work before 9:00 AM. He has a two hour meeting.

Then, I have to pick Ed BACK up by noon, possibly picking Bart up on the way to go get Ed. I also need to bring Ed a lunch to eat on the way.

Then, Ed and I (and possibly Bart) are going to drive to Tacoma to hear the entering of the plea of the guy who decided to drive drunk and kill our friend Shane. Which is at 2:00 PM. We were told to get there early because there are going to be many people in the courtroom for this one. He is planning on pleading guilty to vehicular homicide.

After the sentencing, we have to drive back up to north Seattle to pick up the camper and truck. (Possibly with Bart.) Evergreen Camping Supply closes at 5:00 PM. (Traffic, ugh.)

We have to be back home by 6:00 for a Rotary party for Ed's rotary club. With an appetizer. Did I mention that we have to be there at 6:00? PM? Also with Bart?

I think that I will definitely be needing a drink by the end of tomorrow.

(Editor's note: I'm not complaining about having Bart with us for the day... I'm worried about dragging him around for the day and him wishing that he'd decided to stay at work!!!!)

No comments: