Thursday, June 26, 2008

Decomposing

So I just got through with my last class of the technology conference that my school disctrict offered. It was three days filled with lots of learning about how to use powerpoint, Shelfari, myspace/facebook, starting your own blog (taught by our superintendant), being your own geek squad, voice thread, and tons of other techy type things. I am sitting in the library at the high school trying to "decompress".

The cool thing about this conference is that they are giving us two hours at the end of every day to implement the things that we have learned.

Today I think that I hit the wall. I am tired. My brain is full. I CAN'T learn anything more about technology. Well, I can, but, right now, my brain is not accepting any more information. We are full up at the moment.

Right now, I am even having trouble forming coherent sentences to write to you, dear internet, so I am going to go and melt into a puddle of jello...

No comments: