Thursday, September 18, 2008

Belly Shirts and Front Butt

You may have noticed that I have a site meter at the bottom of my blog. Tiff has one on her blog and I thought it would be cool to see who checked in on me and where they were from. I've had people from back east, Texas and down south check out my site. Mostly it's because I have friends who have blogs and they have put a link to my site on their sites. When their friends and family read, they can scroll down and check out who my friends are following as well.

So, the other day I decided to check my site meter to see who's been peeking in on me. There is the usual Kirkland, WA and Seattle, WA and Puyallup, WA and Maple Valley, WA, but, there down on line number Five was: Switzerland, Basel-Stadt.

WTF????

Switzerland? Who the hell do I know in Switzerland? I click on the number and it takes me to an information page that shows me where they logged in from and where they found my site.

Here's what's funny:

Whoever looked at my site from Switzerland had GOOGLED the words "belly shirt" and "front butt".

First of all, why in the WORLD would you just HAPPEN to Google those two words together?

And B: What about those words is NOT explanatory?

And 3: If you happened to be looking for the definitions of THOSE two words, why in God's name would you look at someones blog to find them????

I actually find it hysterically funny that someone from Switzerland looked at my blog and read about Marv and his icky girlfriend with daisy dukes on and no underwear.

Kinda makes you wonder what Europe thinks about US.

No comments: