Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Pusher Man

This is an email exchange that I had with my friend Tina this morning...

Tina: I have a funny story about Binta. It was HYSTERICAL! I think I am her new pusher…

Me: Uh-oh...

Tina: Yeah, she has a cold, and Tiff had given her liquid Tylenol cold stuff that was yucky tasting (I said like old socks) so I told her to make sure she gave her dimetapp; the grape kind so her ears wouldn’t pop. Binta was like I don’t like medicine. I said, this is good stuff. Like grape kool-aid. J Almost like a grape martini. Haha

So then I get a text last night that said, “From Binta” and it said something like THAT WAS A BLAST!!!!

HAHAHAHA

Yeah, a pusher.

Me: Dude, you have a new profession. Pushing cold medicine to 5 year olds. Next thing you know, you’re going to have a line outside your front door of every kindergartener with blood shot eyes, begging you for grape Dimetapp, spending their hard earned allowance on their addiction… Pretty soon the rehab centers will be teeming with 5 and 6 year old junkies…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I TOTALLY just snorted and Andie is laughing. I think we are the BORG. Which is OK because then my monkeys can rest and hang out in the hot tub and drink some wine.

Amy Lou said...

Great minds think alike!!! :-)

Tiffany said...

Great post!

Yes, Binta liked the medicine. I asked her what message she'd like to send to Tina. When she said, "It was a blast," I tried to re-direct her to a comment that would make more sense. Something like "It tasted great!"

She persisted. "It was a blast," is exactly what got sent.