Saturday, August 16, 2008

This is Me!

Eye Color: olive green
Hair Color: according to my hair dresser, medium brown with blond highlights
Dyed or Natural: um, see above
Curly or Straight: Curly!!!
Right- or Left-handed: right, but I shoot a gun left handed...
Tan or Pale: depends on the time of year. Right now, I'm tan.
Jeans or Khakis: Both
Country, Rap, or Rock: Rock
Car: Subaru wagon, diesel truck, crotch rocket (it's a motorcycle, yo...), 1969 mustang fastback
Place in order of preference--T.V., book, movie, music: Music, book, TV, movie
Your heritage: Cross between a skunk and a barbed wire fence. (Swedish, Norwegian, Dutch, English and German)
Shoes you're wearing today: at the moment, I'm not wearing shoes, but will probably be wearing flip-flops later.
Your weakness(es): cheese, ice cream, bread, good cocktails
Your perfect pizza: pretty much anything without green peppers.
Favorite color: sage-ish green and red
Favorite place: Anywhere when it's summer and my hubby is with me.
Goal you'd like to achieve: Travel outside the US (besides Canada and Mexico)
Your most overused phrase(s): Dude, holy buckets, oh my word, duh,
Your thoughts first waking up: "What time is it?"
Your best physical feature(s): my eyes
Your bedtime: varies
Your most missed memory: going to lunch at Granny's house when I worked as a dental assistant in high school.
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
McDonald's or Burger King: Neither
Single or group dates: my husband doesn't let me date
Adidas or Nike: Converse
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: I don't have a preference of either, I just don't like it coming to me already sweetened.
Chocolate or vanilla: depends
Cappuccino or coffee: Yes, please!

DO YOU:
Smoke: no, but I won't turn down a menthol if you offer
Cuss: daily
Have a boyfriend/girlfriend: no, my husband's funny that way...
Take a shower: daily
Have a crush(es): many, but if I talk about them any more, home land security might come after me for being a stalker.
Think you've been in love: well, YEAH
Want to get married: again? no
Believe in yourself: sometimes
Believe in God: I don't know
Believe in your government: I used to feel a lot better about our government. Not so much anymore.
Get motion sickness: Nope. I can read in the car. (while someone else is driving, though!)
Think you're attractive: I'm not a dog, but, I'm also not a super model.
Think you're a health freak: not a HEALTH freak, no
Get along with your parents: sure
Like thunderstorms: yes

IN THE PAST MONTH, HAVE YOU:
Drank alcohol: yes
Gone on a date: no
Gone to the mall: yes
Been on stage: oh hell no
Eaten an entire box of Oreos: WTF?
Eaten sushi: does California roll count?
Been dumped: no
Gone skating: no
Gone skinny dipping: OH HELL NO!
Stolen anything: not lately

HAVE YOU EVER:
Played a game that required removal of clothing: see above's answer to the skinny dipping question
Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: many times
Been caught "doing something": YES, OKAY? Twice, by a cop...
Been called a tease: once... and only once...
Gotten beaten up: in second grade by Tawney Connelly.
Age you hope to be married: I think I timed it right
Number of children you'd like: Two
Describe your dream wedding: we did it right... kinda small, (150 people), mom made my dress, bridesmaids dresses and ties and cummerbunds for the guys. Outside reception with lots of food and beer.
What do you want to be when you grow up: when I grow up????

WHAT YOU LIKE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX:
Best eye color?: don't care
Best hair color?: don't care
Short or long hair: short
Height: I'm 5'10" so I'd like him to be at least that tall.
Best first date location: a junk yard ( YES REALLY)
Best first kiss location: on the mouth... where else would a kiss be....

IN THE NUMBERS:
Number of people I could trust with my life: 5
Number of CD's: no idea
Number of piercings: 5 (only my ears! GOSH!!!!)
Number of tattoos: 1
Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: a few...
Number of scars on my body: oh, lots

No comments: