Monday, June 29, 2009

I Would Like a Desk of Cheeze-its Please

So, as some of you know, I've been getting some slave labor from my nephew. He wants a cell phone and his mom and step-dad have told him that they would buy the cell phone for his 8th grade graduation if he can pay for half the monthly bill. The catch is that he is not allowed to use money that he gets as gifts and such. They want him to WORK for the money.

AND he has to have five months of the bill ahead of time. My sister figures that the monthly bill will be about $4o.oo a month so that means Sal needs to have $100.00 saved up before they'll even purchase the phone. So, Sal has been working for me for $5.00 an hour stacking my monstrous wood pile. I love it. I'm not so sure Sal does!

So, I've been able to spend some time with Sal stacking wood and just talking to him. He's a pretty funny kid. He, all of a sudden, is liking the old 80's bands. And when I asked him about liking 50 cent and Akon (sp?), he said, "Auntie, that was when I was a douche bag."

OH! OK then.

So I find out he really loves the show Family Guy. He was talking about an episode where the dad was a personal shopper. He had me laughing so hard I nearly peed myself. I thought I'd share it with y'all...

Look here to see the clip.

No comments: