Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fives About Me

The rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

10 years ago I was:

1. Starting my first year teaching fourth grade after teaching first grade for three years.
2. Helping my sister by watching my nephew one night a week while she worked.
3. Blonder
4. Weighed less (but not much)
5. 29 years old

5 things on today’s to-do list:

1. Finish the laundry
2. Walk Trudy around the loop
3. Vacuum up the dog hair (from Trudy)
4. Work at getting rid of my panic attack
5. Change the sheets on the bed

5 snacks I enjoy:

1. Oreos
2. Kettle Corn (The 100 calorie kind)
3. Honey crisp apples with peanut butter
4. Weight watchers pretzels
5. Beef jerky

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire: (I’m changing this to be Billionaire too)

1. Pay off my house and the houses of all my friends and family members (Buy property, that is close, for my sister that will allow her family to have a farm... I don't want them to move away!)
2. Buy a new car for my husband
3. Remodel the kitchen
4. Remodel the garage for my husband
5. Have all our "antique" cars finished

5 places I have lived:

1. Snoqualmie
2. Snoqualmie
3. Snoqualmie
4. Ellensburg
5. Snoqualmie

5 jobs I have had: (in order)

1. Babysitter
2. Horse stall mucker
3. Dental Assistant
4. Day Camp Counselor/director
5. Teacher

5 people to Tag:

Tina already tagged the two people (her and Tiff) that I would have tagged, so I am not going to tag...

No comments: