Monday, July 22, 2013

There IS a Light at the end of the Tunnel

I am in week two of my second to the last class. I can't believe it. Teenie and I started our master's program last June and we will be DONE in September. I seriously can't believe it. Research Methods is NOT my favorite thing and I don't understand all of it. I'm just trying to hang on (at this point) until the end.

It's a bit of a grind because I can see the light at this point. Like I said in a previous post, I'll get about a $6000 raise which will pay me back in about a year for what it cost me to get my masters in educational technology. A MASTERS!!! I have most of my portfolio completed. I've started my original contribution.  And I still have a 1500 word paper to write about my "experience". Sigh.

Now, we need to plan a trip, Teenie. Somewhere warm. Where we can take pictures. Where we can drink and just BE.

The light is getting bigger. It's just not getting bigger fast enough for me!

1 comment:

Teenie said...

I want warm. I want sunshine and not to worry about taking a quiz. Or reading some stupid report. I want to hold onto my camera and enjoy the little things again. I think I have missed those the most. I can't even open my wine trail book because I know I can't go yet.

There is no one else that I would have rather have taken this journey with.
We are smart cookies--yes we are.