Monday, July 22, 2013

Back on Track

The last few months have not been good ones for me. I'm tired... SO tired and all I feel like I do is work. If I'm not writing papers, I'm correcting work or emailing parents and managing detention. My work outs have been sporadic, and the eating. THE EATING. Holy cow. I'm not quite back to square one, but close. My house is a wreck. I've got laundry everywhere. And with the Husband's racing schedule, we are never home. I feel pretty out of control.

The stress of school is killing me, although CrossFit is helping. A LOT. Lena closed our gym so most of us have gravitated to Riverside XFit with Anthony and Grahame. Love them. They are really great. They have taken our "Bad Ass Breakfast Club" and are up for us at 6 AM every day of the week, except Saturdays which is at 7.  You should check them out if you're interested.

No comments: