Friday, February 20, 2009

Because I've Been Really Busy... Really, I Have

I know. It's been AGES since I've posted. I've been SO busy. My student teacher so rudely went to teach with my teaching partner because she has to like teach more subjects than just science, social studies and writing... Sheesh. The rudeness...

I also had to get ready for a really fun clam digging trip at the ocean with another family of very good friends. The low tide was a late afternoon one so we actually got to dig in the middle of the day. Yahoo! No worrying about finding the trail head in the dunes in the dark! We all limited quickly and headed back to the camp to clean our clams. We had 75 to clean but with all of us working at it, we got it done in just under three hours.

After cleaning up from that trip, I had to get the camper readied for the annual Beers and Boards trip. This year, we started at Snoqualmie Pass and left on Sunday for Boise. This year is a little different because we are using the camper. This, so far, has been quite good. There have been some scary times, like going up the 16 mile road to Bogus Basin Ski Resort and also heading to McCall in the dark.

We got to visit with Suzy and Brad and also got to meet their new son. Such a cute little baby. All smiles and coos even after getting shots on Monday! It was so good to be able to see Suzy and Brad as parents!

So, now, here I sit, at the top of Schweitzer Mt. Resort. Ed has spent the entire day skiing. I haven't gotten ANY school work done. I have only read 3 books. Being in the camper has sure changed how much I get done, but, it's also made things MUCH more comfortable!

So anyhow, Internets... I'm back and hoping to post on a more regular basis now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hear you...my little pity party left me not wanting to post. I think I am back on the wagon!