Monday, December 8, 2008

Another Meme!

1. What is your occupation right now? Teacher
2. What color are your socks right now? white
3. What are you listening to right now? The ticking of the keys of my laptop and the heater blowing.
4. What was the last thing that you ate? White Chicken enchiladas
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Of course I can. The question should be, “can you drive an automatic” because it’s VERY hard for me! I’m going to teach Julie how to drive a stick shift.
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Julie Rodriquez – teaching partner and dear friend
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Absolutely! She’s my sanity!
8. How old are you today? 39
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Motorcycle racing, hockey, drag racing

10. What is your favorite drink? Non-fat, sugar-free peppermint lattes

11. Have you ever dyed your hair? If I didn’t, I’d be completely grey. (Nice genes from my grandma!)

12. favorite food? Sea food
13. What is the last movie you watched? 101 Dalmatians (Character point celebration with Julie’s and my classes.) Other than that, Beowolf
14. favorite day of the year? My birthday
15. How do you vent anger? Swear, A LOT
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? Books
17. What is your favorite season? Summer
18. Cherries or Blueberries? Blueberries
22. Living arrangements? With my hubby and cat!
23. When was the last time you cried? I can’t remember
24. What is on the floor of your closet? Nothing
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are
sending to? Not sure

26. What did you do last night? Put up my Wizard of Oz Christmas tree, went to the dollar store, cooked dinner (well, heated it up) and watched a marathon of Storm Chasers.
27. What are you most afraid of? Spiders and public speaking in front of ADULTS
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? It depends. If I’m BBQ-ing the burger, I like them plain. If I order one, I like cheese.
29. favorite dog breed? BLACK labs
30. favorite day of the week? Saturday
31. How many states have you lived in? 1

32. Diamonds or pearls? Always diamonds
33. What is your favorite flower? daisies

No comments: