Thursday, April 16, 2009

Random Tuesday Thoughts on Thursday




Trying something new... I know. It's Thursday and it's supposed to be Random TUESDAY Thoughts. Sue me.

  • How is that a group of people not actually at the "front lines of a job" can decide what cuts to make in a school system? In my school district, 18 teacher positions are being cut. We got bashed by the committee who put together the "proposal" for not giving up our 2% raise next year. We are already losing our COLA from the state (3%), the district is cutting two LID days (another pay cut of 2 days) and we've been told health care is going up. Hmmm... how are we going to pay for that? Can you say PAY CUT?????

  • State testing sucks. I think that's why I'm so crabby.

  • The sun finally decided to come out. I think that Mother Nature may have her hormone meds back in check. I hope so... it snowed here on Monday...

I'm too tired to write any more. I knew that ya'll were sick of Tone Loc. Well, except Tiff...

No comments: